An Old Farmer's Advice:
* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong. *
*Keep skunks and lawyers at a distance.*
*Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.*
* A bumble bee is considerably faster than a Cub Cadet tractor..*
* Words that soak into your ears are whispered...not yelled.*
* Meanness don't jes' happen overnight.*
* Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.*
* Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.*
* It don't take a very big person to carry a grudge.*
* You cannot unsay a cruel word.*
* Every path has a few puddles.*
* When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.*
* The best sermons are lived, not preached.
* Most of the stuff people worry about ain't never gonna happen anyway.*
* Don't judge folks by their relatives.*
* Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.*
* Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.*
* Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't bothering you none.*
* Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a Rain dance.*
* If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.*
* Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.*
* The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every mornin'.*
* Always drink upstream from the herd.*
* Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.*
* Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin' it back in.*
* If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.*
* Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.* *Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.*
-- Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
J and D Lawn & Tractor Sales of Wexford, PA is a service oriented company that has been serving the Allegheny and Butler County area for over 42 years. We know how to keep a good thing going with... Complete Quality Service.
We maintain a complete parts inventory on all brands we sell and most other makes. Our motto is: "If we don't have it, we'll get it."
Our dedication to servicing you is backed by trained Sales and Service Technicians.
Subscribe today and over the next year you'll receive 4 issues of the first and only publication exclusively covering the Cub Cadet line of Power Equipment from 1961 to present. If you'd like to be added to our subscriber list, just send check or money order for $19.00 made payable to Cadet Connection for your 1 year subscription to our mailing address below. Or if you'd like to pay on-line via PayPal, simply click the link below (please read the paragraph below before clicking the link to PayPal). Please include your shipping address or if you are buying a subscription as a gift - the person you'd like the magazine mailed to. We accept personal or business checks and money orders in US funds only. Because we ship by 3rd class (bulk) mail, please allow up to 6-8 weeks for delivery of your first issue and please make sure we have your exact mailing address when subscribing, this is very important. The Winter 2010 issue is the current issue and will be the first issue of a paid subscription until March 31, 2010. See below for complete listing of back issues available.
USA - $19.00 per year (2 years - $38.00, 3 years - $55.00)
Canada - $25.00 per year (US funds only)
Overseas - $30.00 per year (US funds only)
*USA - $24.00 per year First Class (2 years - $48.00, 3 years - $70.00) All subscription rates already include $5.00 for shipping and handling
April 29, April 30 and May 1 is the
3 annual Plow Days & Show at the Beacon Hotel Renfrew, Pa. 16053 , Camping & Dinner Fri.-Sun. Garden tractor plowing Sat.May 1 from 9am till dusk A fund-Raising Auction and plus a free raffle to all that are...